Thursday, January 17, 2013

Finals week and a speech

(*This post is far past its optimal debut date. Still, I thought it was a mild gem.)


Aka "wear-a-sweater-everyday" week

Oh the joy! If I manage to muster my way through *these last few days, then I get to go home!

HIGHLIGHTS:
Wearing a sweater everyday.
Little Miss Sniffles next to me during my New Testament exam. Poor thing. I wish I had a tissue to give her.
The guy hacking and sounding as if he were dying behind me in the library. He successfully cleared out about half of the studiers in the Social Sciences part of the library. It was incredible haha.
Study music like this inspired by Christopher, the skrillex enthusiast.
Effective study breaks.



And then there was this last speech that I never posted.

Believing Christ: A Practical Approach to the Atonement
Stephen E. Robinson

It is basically the simplified version of his book Believing Christ. It puts the Atonement into Layman's terms and he has some thought-provoking insights. He illustrates concepts with examples from his life and multiple scriptures. It is definitely worth listening to and if you get the chance, the book goes into more specifics which are great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment